itch module contains the code necessary to push projects to Itch.io using the butler
Enumerations for platform types.
The handler for publishing content to Itch.io using Butler.
- author (str): The itch.io username that is publishing content.
- project (str): The project that the author is publishing content for.
- bin (str): The path to the Butler executable.
- tag_rules (dict): A dictionary containing rules for additional tags.
__init__(self, author, project, **kwargs)¶
Initialize a Butler class.
- author (str): The itch.io user that will submit a project.
- project (str): The project that the user will submit.
- exec (str): The path to the Butler executable file. Defaults to "butler".
push(self, file: str, **kwargs)¶
Push the file to the Itch.io page.
- file (str): The path to the file to push.
- **kwargs: Arbitrary keyword arguments Kwargs:
- user_version (str): The user version to use, if any.
- with_tag_rule (str): The tag rule to use. This is used as a channel.
- with_custom_tag (str): The tag to use at the end of the tag rule name.
add_tag_rule(self, name: str, platform: ButlerPlatformType)¶
Create a new rule for the project's channel tags.
- name (str): The rule that will determine what platform to store it under.
- platform (ButlerPlatformType): The platform for that rule.